Hand-Crafted Oak Noticeboards
Our exceptional quality, hand-crafted oak notice boards are the perfect complement to traditional church settings.
Manufactured from real seasoned oak, each board reflects the very highest standards in design, construction and finish.
The oak notice boards are available in three beautiful designs: single-door, two-door, and two-door with a centre panel.
- Single, two-door or two-door with centre panel
- A1 or A2 display areas
- Free-standing on 100mm square solid oak posts
- Wall-mounted version available
- 'V-carved' oak headers with black in-fill
- Long-lasting magnetic interior panels
- Marine-grade plywood backing
- Treated with Sikkens Cetol Filter 7 plus - one of the best
- Panels coated to a stock RAL colour of your choice
- Integral weatherproof strips
- Fully lockable with keyed alike locks
- 4mm toughened glass glazing as standard
- Unlimited amount of vinyl lettering
- Full colour logos
- Internal LED illumination (optional)
- Nationwide installation service
Why choose from our oak range?
Traditional hand-built oak noticeboards look beautiful and are perfect for displaying notices in conservation areas.
'V-carved' oak headers
'V-carved' lettering into the oak headers for a longer-lasting look
Mounted onto oak posts
100mm square solid oak posts as standard
Durable, long-lasting interior magnetic panels